Monday, January 17, 2011

Biba Pickles Is Back!

First thing's first. This is Dustin, he has nice teeth. They're fucked up now, give him money! You might recognize him from my Halloween pictures, or any other pictures I have up.




You see this, I'm not fucking around. Hock up the cash!


I am hosting Burnt Dog Blues Lounge again! This is my comeback. Overall, it's been positive. Here's my flyer, do something with it. What you can also do is go to Boo Boo Records and donate to Dustin-Aid. A close friend of KCPR and me, got very badly hurt and needs money for medical bills because he doesn't have insurance. He also needs money for new teeth because currently he is missing some. His name is Dustin, we love him. Follow his blog (I did), he goes by Windy. I love Dustin and I want you to love him too.

Howlin' Wolf! Get it? Everyone's howling about it? Fuck you, that was funny...mildly. Night Howls?

I got really dressed up because this is my comeback. I wanted to look together and not have everyone know I've been really sick since August and I'm probably having a mental breakdown. It's pretty obvious to people that are around me regularly since I lay in bed all day and I refuse to do anything. It's because I don't have anything to do, except take a febreeze bath and lay back in bed, possibly sleep for another 12 hours. AWESOME!


Don't let this deceive you, I fucking hate everything!!! I should really use this excess hate. I know! I'll start a punk band and I'll name it Marc Colon! Maybe I can start a 'Liquid Sky' soundtrack cover band. I will call ourselves Wyld Stallyns! YEAH!


I put on lipstick in a hurry, shut your mouth. I still got hit on though, god damn it! I had it coming this time. When a guy asks you "I think my lips are chapped. Will you feel them to make sure?" then he's a jackass. In defense, I knew before he said anything. Something about an Ed Hardy shirt and dried jizz hardened hair screamed total tool.


Does this look cheesy?


I look like a Spice Girl. Old Spice. I wish I could have a haircut that looks like a 1980s stand up comedian.

No comments:

Post a Comment