Friday, January 28, 2011

Found Phone Pictures

My friend Josh made this for me. YAY!


I thought you might need this to get through the day.


Eric attacks are more common then bear attacks.


I'm Jesus of Nazareth...if Jesus was a tiny crazy girl and Nazareth is The Lodge.


Lamont Cranston doesn't have shit on me!


I'm like The Shadow's glam color blind little sister.


Eric is none too pleased that he woke up that morning and what he saw in the mirror was Marty Feldman...or something of the sort.


Megan's jaw just went into the 4th dimention along with 4th dimention man.


Fuck eye drops, spit is better and cost free.


For some reason my aunt says I look like a frog. What kind of frogs does she see? I've never sen a frog with a moustache, but I do frequently see 70 something year old women with vision troubles. I'm talking to you auntie.


Vincent Price presents Beauty and The Beast.


I wanted to emulate how John Lennon looked in the most forgettable of The Beatles films, 'The Magical Mystery Tour'.


Yeah, I'm like Burt Reynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment