Monday, March 18, 2013

Wavves Freak out in a Bathroom - 60 Seconds Left

Wavves is cool, and I met Nathan with Matt at Frog and Peach here in town. He got us in to see Gza for free because we got high with him. It was rad hanging out with him 2 nights in a row, and he was super nice. So was Dane, Dane is a rad dude. Nathan called me his little pickle and hugged me and picked me up. It was a fun time. Shout out to Wavves new album. I hope you guy decide to book a show here in SLO on tour for your new album, and I hope you come hangout with Matt and I. We're always down to chill again.

- My open letter to Wavves (Nathan)

- Love Pickles

*UPDATE*
Wavves is coming to SLO! Wavves is playing at The Cal Poly Rec Center on Cal Poly campus, which is conveniently by KCPR. I really want Wavves to play live on air for a Live Session to promote the show (that's going on across the street). Also, the DJ's that can't afford to go to the show can come sit and watch in the station, so at least they can see Wavves. So I'm hoping that can happen.

Matt and I got on the guestlist to see Wavves at The Smell in LA, so maybe we can get lit with Nathan and hangout.

YAY for you SLO! You're getting Wavves!

*Another UPDATE*

Matt and I missed the Wavves show in LA because we were told the wrong date. Whatever. We're now on the guest list for the show in SLO. Gonna tear that up! So now we're just going to hot box the station with Wavves and see if playing on air is possible. I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment