Sunday, June 13, 2010

Devo's New Album


Devo's new album drops tomorrow, so go get that shit. They've been doing some funny promotional videos that involve a focus group getting tested on how to make their album better, and it's pretty much the most awesome thing ever. These videos have also produced my new crush! Sorry Mark Mothersbaugh, I was totally in love with you since I was 15, but I was in love with pre 'Shout!' Mark. My new crush is on Jacob, their Scandinavian focus group leader. What's not to like about him? He's quiet, shy, cute, has a cool accent, and a fucking sweet moustache! That's exactly what I look for in my crushes. It's all about the geeks with moustaches!

Devo is one of my all time favorite bands, and I don't know if you know this... but I'm Devo's #1 fan, and I'm even a member of The Church of the SubGenius. That's right! I am reverend Biba Pickles! So new album comes out tomorrow, and in the mean time I'm just going to post Devo videos because they're so awesome! OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!

No comments:

Post a Comment