Thursday, October 28, 2010

Awkward Youth

I found these terribly awkward photos that my aunt keeps in her wallet all of the time (Bitch, I need money! Never mind why I was going though her wallet!). What better way to deal with the insecurity of the painful process of puberty then to broadcast it to the world via my blog. Enjoy.

This is my 10th grade photo. I was leaning on some fake greek pillar. I should have been wearing a toga and wreath then my sweet tie dyed Jim Morrison shirt (that I still have, but never wear).


This is me when I was 15 and I was on my way to a Wiccan/Pegan church. Ah, remember being at that age when that was cool and you listened to Green Day?


This is me at 14 with my cat Stu. My mom sold him shortly thereafter. Punk fucking rock.


This is my with my cat Keith, which was also sold. The fashion of me at 14 is so much tougher then what I wear now.

No comments:

Post a Comment