Thursday, October 21, 2010

KCPR Concert - Little Teeth and Neato - Bandito

What does that poster say, man?


Oh...


Me going to the shindig.







Michael's in the zone.


...and wants none of my shit.


We had our own model shoot right then and there.


He looks like some rapper that's going to go get some cognac or crystal.


Mikey!


Josh and Mikey AKA Neato - Bandito.


Did Trevor and Mikey just have a love connection? I think so because there's a hunting knife sticking out of the wall.


Josh live in concert.


The side of Dani's head!


Trevor moshing in front of the band.


Stephanie watching Josh rock out.


Sophie taking a picture of me while I'm taking a picture of her.


Dani and me. Dani thinks her head looks huge in this picture.


Little Teeth.



KCPR put on a concert at our business manager's house (Swazey House. I like to call it Road House). His name is Russell, we go way back. The bands 'Little Teeth' and 'Neato - Bandito' played, and they also happen to be friends of mine. 'Neato - Bandito' is my friends Josh and Mikey's band, and 'Little Teeth' are my friends Dani and Sophie's band. It was a lot of fun. Jungle juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment