Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm Bored, It's Star Trek Time!

What happens when I'm bored? What happens when I'm also annoyed by Scott? What happens when I'm really annoyed by Scott? Nerd shit!


I always had this dream of being in a nerd punk band where all we'd sing about is being angry nerds. Why did George Lucus fuck with Star Wars? Why did Enterprise exist? Why the fuck did Bush forget Poland?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Aw, fuck!


I wish Natalie Dee could create a real fossil like this.


I found like negitive of Geordi La Forge or Worf, I can't really tell, but I know it acts like Data...and pale. Data has a cat, so this is probably Data. Hey, I bet I know what Scott's going to be for Halloween this year! More importantly, what am I going to be for Halloween this year? If you guessed pissed off and picking fights, then eventually just all out fighting, then you guessed correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment