Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rocky Horror and Other Pictures

This is a child with Strabismus, otherwise known as a lazy eye. I believe I have a slight lazy eye because in some of my pictures one of my eyes are slightly displaced, but no one can tell unless I point it out. This is probably why I have a vacant stare of the dead most of the time.


This, of course, is exaggerated.

After the fashion show I was in, I just rubbed off most of my makeup and acted like a jackass.


I have always enjoyed looking like I have a vision problem.

Does this make you feel uncomfortable, like I'll stalk you to your house and stare at you until you urinate on yourself?




This is Cynthia from Cynthia Plaster Caster. She was quite the big deal back in the late 60s/early 70s for making plaster casts of famous rock star penises. The most famous, hands down, is her cast of Jimi Hendrix's huge dick. Damn! She's still at it to this day, and even casts famous female musician's breasts. The breast cast of Karen O is pretty awesome.


I'm debating weather or not I have the balls (or breasts in this matter) to get plaster casted.


The GTOs, a band formed by Frank Zappa, was in my opinion the prerequisite for 'The Runaways'. Pamela Des Barres (center), was a member of the group until they're dimise. Pamela Des Barres became famous later by writing the book 'I'm With The Band' on her experiences as a groupie. She talked about laying Jimmy Page, Keith Moon, Mick Jagger, Gram Parsons, and Noel Redding. Pretty impressive. Too bad she didn't have any plaster.


GTO stood for Girls Together Outrageously (rumored to actually be orally).

Both versions on the acronym are plausible.


I regret never hosting an awkward makeout party when I was younger. Maybe I could still do it but I wouldn't do anything but sit there awkwardly. I'm sorry that there's no hot people like Pamela Des Barres anymore, and if there are they wouldn't want to make out with me, man, woman, beast, plant formation. I can relate Mike Birbiglia!


"I've done so much coke I can't feel my forehead, man."


Genuine artist.


I want to bleech the shit out of my hair until it's dead too.


Brigid "Polk" Berlin - Mother Superior of Warhol


Brigid liked to put ink on her and others boobs and press them on paper. She also had her famous book of cock that was a notebook of sketches of different men's quivering members. No wonder it was so believable when Andy lied to the press and said all his painting were actually done by Brigid. Leonard Cohen's in her book of cock, but he doesn't have any cock drawing on his page. It merely says "Let me be the shy one in your book."


The GTOs can be female drag queens.


These are actual drag queens.


Now that's what I call a party.



Rocky Horror Picture Show is tomorrow and I'm going to have the best costume. As to not put myself in jeopardy for the costume contest I will not reveal my costume until a later date. I recommend everyone in the area go.
Here are some great pictures I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment