Thursday, October 14, 2010

Peppers!

Here's that imfamous picture.

I have to admit that he is a snappy dresser.

This is a cool assed doll I found on the interweb! I would totally scare the crap out of my kids by giving this to them for Christmas. I need to get some kids first (time to go to the park).

Ye Olde Brian Peppers
What ever happened to Brian Peppers? Does he have Crouzon Syndrome or Apert Syndrome? Someone for the love of g/d tell me! Did anyone notice my Leonard Cohen style of spelling god?
So I remember around 2005 when I heard about this guy, and it's was so...meme. He was such an internet sensation! He was on YTMNDs, 4chan, he's on Encyclopedia Dramatica (you haven't made it until they make you a meme), and he was the center of many geek blog posts (hey ladies). Now he's just floating around cyberspace along with old lol cats and hamster dance. I want to know if he's still sexually assulting women.
I think Brian Peppers should go on tour just groping women for money. He can roll around in his wheelchair with bodyguards and personal assistants dressed like pimps. They would carry a sign that says "Brian Peppers: Internet Celebrity". Girls will run up to him with their tits out wanting him to sexually assult them. Not really, I don't think girls want Brian Peppers touching them. That's why he got in trouble. No one wants to be sexually assulted, especially by Brian Peppers. He also doesn't have money for personal assistants, body guards, or pimp suits.
I've included random photos from google and Encyclopedia Dramatica. I hope you all enjoy this, especially my friend that used to send me pictures of him on a daily basis (I got you back!).



I remember when my old nickname was Pepper...
By the way, anyone see KCPR's Wikipedia? Oh yeah, I feel cool (*WARNING* NOT ACTUALLY COOL!). Someone wants me to have my own page, there's a link to my blog, and I have a referance by my name. I'm celebrating because this is as much attention people will give me besides when I'm acting like a jackass.

8 comments:

  1. Fucking Asshole. get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out it was you Ben. For a minute there I was excited that someone actually hated me. God damn it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Brian Peppers would diddelz me, oh why can't you rape the willing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok ok i'll hate u...

    Fucking bitch, worthless piece of shit, yada yada yada...

    Anything for you - LOVE your blog,
    keep on writin'!

    RIcardo
    rdvass@sapo.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, that hate comment wasn't me.

    I actually made a troll YTMND the other day with Brian Peppers in it:
    http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.ytmnd.com/

    ReplyDelete