Monday, October 4, 2010

Wonder?

Tiny actually died recently. Harry and Daisy were the stars of the Tod Browning movie 'Freaks'. They are my favorite family probably.


Check out his nice classy cute wedding. I think this is my favorite marrage along with John Lennon and Yoko Ono (all The Beatles had nice marrages when they settled down for the last time, except for Paul. Heather's a bitch.), and Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner.


This is General Tom Thumb. He was on of the most popular attractions P.T. Barnum ever had. His heyday was around the time of the civil war and his most of this time was between 2'5" and 2'11". I'm 2 feet taller than him at his tallest during his time. DAMN! He did start growing again and around the time of his death he was around 3'3.5". He's so cute, and he even got to dance for the queen.

Robert Wadlow was the tallest man to have ever lived. He was measured right before his death at 8'11.1''. Too bad he died, he might have gotten to be 10 feet tall. It's weird because he's almost 2 of me. He is exactly 4 feet taller than me.


Prince Randian. He famously lit a match and lit a cigarette only using his mouth in the Tod Browning film 'Freaks'.


Genie, the 1970 feral child. There are other picture of her on the internet and she was so cute. She was a darling beautiful child. I can't understand how a family could neglect her.


Issei Sagawa, looks like a serial killer.


Ed Gein, looks even more like a serial killer.


Lianne!



This reminds me of that V magazine shoot Lady Gaga did. That was the only V I didn't have any desire to buy.


This also reminds me of something Lady Gaga wore, but this isn't an exact copy like a lot of these are.




This also reminds me of that outfit Lady Gaga wore to the VMAs last year.





Look what we have here. This is a tracing paper copy of what Lady Gaga was trying to pull off. I've seen those pictures of Lady Gaga and her lobster.

I like how that woman behind her look so shocked. She even has her hand almost over her mouth.

This one is one of my favorites.




I even feel that Lady Gaga copied this look a bit.


Isabella Blow looking beautiful and weird. I love her!


Isabella Blow wearing a hat of her own design. That's funny Lady Gaga wore one like that and said the exact thing recently. Imposter Lady Gaga!


Daphne knows how to work it, Lady Gaga knows how to steal it.


Um, what the hell Lady Gaga. This is clearly all Daphne.


These pair of shoes look like something Lady Gaga wore too. What the fuck? Does she raid people's closets?

I've seen Lady Gaga wear something a lot like this. Lady Gaga, Style Stomper!


This look was mastered by Daphne before Lady Gaga's "Telephone".






Daphne Guinness and her original outfit that was ripped off by Lady Gaga.







Was walking turkeys some kind of fad in the 60s? I put up a picture of Peggy Moffitt doing it not that long ago. I just thought she was doing it to be weird and Avant Garde. Peggy is pretty out there. That's why I love her. I love Marlo Thomas too though. Go walk a turkey.

I wish I was 'That Girl'.

Marlo Thomas as 'That Girl'




Jackie O

Yves Saint Laurent - 1965


You shouldn't of broken into Watergate because they got the big fucker to nuke your ass.


Nina, I know your Avant Garde, but how could you ever interpret nude beach as cover yourself up as much as possible with a goth version of the 'Sound of Music' nun outfit?


This one is the best. I want to ride a pony...and I will!

Who is this kid?

Charles E. Grapewin

Maybe if I had this haircut I can go for a Margot Tenenbaum thing. I always wanted a missing finger.


Steve Buscemi just stares at the phone waiting for Quentin Tarantino to call him so people will remember him again. He really wants to be in Quentin's future Oscar movies. We still love you Steve, but your always going to be Mr. Pink and Seymour from 'Ghostworld'. I love you Steve!


Yeah, this haircut would make me look like a slutty Matilda.


Maybe with this haircut I too will look like a peppy young witch. Like if Glenda the good witch was played by Natalie Portman. I'm no Natalie Portman though.


I think I'd just look like Amelie if I cut my hair like that, and I'll be honest, I don't have the will to give back people's shit.


Holy shit! Since when did Stewardesses get guns?


It just seems like being a stewardess is really dangerous, but your always having so much fun.


And you got to wear sweet outfits, and take pictures in the middle of practicing meaningless choreography.


That's how Anne Francis got her rocks off.


The monster from outerspace had to marry her after he knocked her up.


Does it come with Placenta dipping sauce?


Yeah I had a crush on him when I was 10, so what?


I went to see 'Brazil' in this makeup.

Just say Julie!


Daughter of the Devil

BOB DOBBS!!!

Isn't he adorable? What a good Jr. Rabbi. *see index for 'A Serious Man'.


Wanna play Magic The Gathering?


Women don't sweat, they glow.

I fought off moshers from punching her in the stomach. Fuck off asshole! We got a baby on board, and a mom trying to watch Subhumans.

Star Trek was so mod and sexy in the 60s.


Herbert West from 'Bride of The Re-Animator'.


Trev-dog!


Go Team Venture!

Back in my day we didn't have strollers. We had wheel barrows and we liked it. If we refused the wheel barrow Pa would beat us while smelling like bourbon, and Ma went to the theatre to see a Barbara Stanwyck movie. MOVIES WERE A MERCURY DIME OR 1 BLUE CHIP!

Based on the novel 'Push' by Sapphire.

This is a exercise that my 74 year old great, and I can do...together. Realistically she rather watch 'Murder She Wrote' and I rather leave the house for long periods of time.

I'm guessing they're not watching 'The Final Destination' in 3D because they'd be leaving by now.


I only made one site on ytmnd, relax. YA RLY!




I will skin Lady Gaga and make a tacky coat out of her. I'm sure I'll be able to wear it when I go to a drag ball.


I always wanted to dress like Judy Jetson.

I don't have a show at KCPR this quarter, so go bitch about it somewhere. Stop wondering where I am.
You know what I wonder about? How tall were the members of The Doll Family? Seriously! I want to know how much taller I am compared to them. I bet they were like 4' or 3'8" which means that I am 11" to 1'1" taller than them. Fuck yeah! TALL AT LAST! I AM KONG!
I wonder how much of myself would fit in Tom Thumb's bride's dress...he was way tinier than me. Tom Thumb was almost 3'4" and looked like a baby, while I'm 4'11" and look like I'm in elementary school.
Would Robert Wadlow's dick totally be in my face during conversation?
How does Price Randian light a match with only his mouth?
What ever happened to Genie, the feral child from 1970? I'm pissed that she didn't get further learning to teach her how to talk, and she was put into another anbusive environment. WHAT THE FUCK SOCIAL SERVICES! FAIL!
Why the fuck is Issei Sagawa a celebrity in Japan!!!??? He killed and ate a girl and got basically no jail time. What about her family? I'd be so pissed if that happened that I'd find him and eat him for that...but then that would mean I just ate my own daughter since he ate her, then I ate him...
Issei Sagawa now writes restaurant reviews. Yeah, I get it Japan, very funny since he's a cannibal. Why can't everyone just be disgusted by him like normal people that aren't insane and pro-cannibalism? He's also been in a movie, does TV interviews, and commentaries for Japanese shows. What the fuck? He's a bastard and I don't care if he travels to my house and gets all Hannibal on my ass. I'll turn into Ed Gein on that bitch! Bring it! *Cannibal off y'all* P.S. read his wiki and look at pictures on google. They're so oogy.
On a lighter note, yet still angry note, why haven't more people called out Lady Gaga on being a fame whore/style stomper? She's a fame whore *duh*. She stomps on people's fashion. I'd call her a copy cat if it wasn't so horribly insulting towards cats. Fuck that unoriginal bitch. *I'm going to get so many little monster sending me death threats. Luckily it's going to be mostly about how their mom will scold me*.
I love Daphne Guinness and Isabella Blow (I love her especially because of how tragically beautiful she was and her great last name...and sense of style). That's not really a question I just wanted to establish that.
Where can I get outfits like Jackie O and Marlo Thomas when she was on 'That Girl'? Fuck it, I don't have any money. People, fans, just start giving me money. I love you.
Where can I get a Mondrian dress?
Do you think this photo is real?
Nina Hagen. Collector of nude women?
Who's this kid? There's another one! What the fuck!
EPIC TOP HAT!
Should I chop off my hair to look like Chloe Sevigny in 'Trees Lounge'? *Awesome, now I have Steve Buscemi power!* Or maybe like a flapper (same fucking thing to any straight guy).
Why isn't it as cool to be a stewardess anymore?
Sex with robots. Is it immoral?
Can I scream better than Gloria Talbot? *Scream queen*
When is Paris Hilton going to die because her giant stupid vagina ate her? The thing that makes me laugh is whenever I say I hate Paris Hilton (setting back women 100 years), Kim Kardashian (setting back Armenians 100 years), Lady Gaga (setting humans back 100 years), or whoever's the new fame whore with their vagina posted all over Perez Hilton's blog, people get angry. They say that they respect them for being smart because they make money. That's cool, you know crack makes money. Why don't you start respecting crack so you can include setting black people back 100 years that way everyone gets fucked over in the end?
Is it a faux paus if you bring fetus cookies to a pro-life rally? What if you pointed out while people were eating them that they're destroying a life? That just because the cookies are fetuses doesn't mean you can take off they're heads like that. You wouldn't do that to a baby cookie. Do you think that would piss them off? I don't think I should ask if it's okay to put a layer of strawberry jam in them so they bleed when you bite them. They don't like when you patronize them.
What happened to that kid that played Joel Glicker from 'The Addams Family Values'? He was the nervous little jew boy that went to camp with Wednesday. I bet that guy is hot now. *I love nervous little jew boys*
What happened to Jordan from 'Jubilee'?
What happened to Julie Brown? I remember she was on that show 'Strip Mall' for a while in the late 90s.
What happened to 'Lucy, Daughter of the Devil'? I liked that show a lot, now I'm pissed!
I love Mark Mothersbaugh. No question. I just really love him.
Hot nerdy Jew Boys! *I love them!*
Are all super geeks broootal metal knight lord blackness soldiers?
Can I get Radium cream?
This pregnant 15 year old I met at a punk show.
A random shot from the Star Trek episode "What Little Girls Are Made Of".
Is it considered totally wrong I have a crush on Herbert West from 'The Re-Animator?
Trevor stuck in a kiddie car!
I want this painting in my house.
Is it wrong to want to live in Victorian times even though I know I couldn't expose 90% of my body and I wouldn't have the right to vote?
Why don't we have old style excerise equipment at the gym? For people that really want to shake their way to a thinner living.
When is 3D going to be cool again and not placed innopropriately in every movie? 3D is like that one guy that was cool in high school that joined every club and became a douche.
When can I start wearing weird crazy shit again without people thinking I'm going to a Lady Gaga concert? If I was I would have a dick in my mouth.
Can everyone agree that Judy Jetson is hot?
Why am I watching 'Meet Wally Sparks'? It's like the worst Rodney Dangerfield movie.
I'm pretty sure I have said more then I should have like I do in any human social transaction.
P.S. I got to go to Monterey and stand of the stage used at the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival. The burn marks from where Jimi Hendrix lit his guitar on fire is still there. I got to go because I'm friends with some music journalist/writers. I was with Cushing and the Kubernicks (Harvey and Ken). I also went to L.A. last month. I didn't do too much, but wandering around with Cushing and the Kubernicks was fun, and I hung out in this guys house that writes music for TV shows. I was mostly hanging out with Scott in his apartment doing nothing. I don't have any worthwhile photos documenting these events. In that case I should lie and say I met zombie Jimi Hendrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment