Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Alcoholic Afternoon (Sharkaholic Afternoon) - March 13, 2010


I subbed in for my friend Tony's show that is dedicated to The Smiths and other related bands. Alcoholic Afternoon - Saturdays 7 to 8pm, only on KCPR. Since it's Shark Week we renamed all our shows to sound more shark-like, so Alcoholic Afternoon became Sharkoholic Afternoon. Shark Week is a week at KCPR dedicated to shark related things. I'm terrified because I have extreame Selachophobia where if I see a shark I have to take my feet off the ground. If I don't, I get extreame anxiety attacks and I will pass out if I don't get off the ground. I wish this was a joke. I fucking hate sharks!!!!

All songs below are by The Smiths.

"There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"
"I Don't Owe You Anything"
"Handsome Devil"
"The Boy With The Torn In His Side"
"You've Got Everything Now"
"Miserable Lie"
"I Know It's Over"
"This Charming Man"
"What Difference Does It Make?"
"Never Had No One Ever"
"Still Ill"
"Panic"
"Hand In Glove"
"Vicar In A Tutu"
"Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want"
"Ask"
"I Won't Share You"
"Rusholme Ruffians"
"Is It Really So Strange"

No comments:

Post a Comment