Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Soul Patrol - April 20, 2010


I subbed in for my friend Neil's Soul show. Soul Patrol, Tuesdays 6 to 8pm only on KCPR.

Funkadelic - "Freak of The Week"
Marvin Gayne - "What's Going On"
Ray Charles feat. BB King - "Sinner's Prayer"
Sam Cooke - "I Don't Want To Cry"
Curtis Mayfield - "Superfly"
Al Green - "I'm Still In Love With You"
Bootsy Collins - "The Pinocchio Theory"
Parliament - "Funkentelechy"
Isaac Hayes - "Walk On By"
Aretha Franklin -"Without The One You Love"
Funkadelic - "Not Just Knee Deep"
Funkadelic - "Foot Soldiers (Star Spangled Funky)"
The Meters - "Chicken Strut"
Turner Bros. - "Every Time I'm Near You"
Bob Marley and The Wailers - "Rebel's Hop"
War - "Lotus Blossom"
Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - "Money"
James Brown - "It's A Man's Man's Man's World [Live]"

No comments:

Post a Comment