Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lion Eyes at The SLO Art Center Feb 6, 2010

Charles Boyd (who I wish was related to Patti Boyd) is in a band called Lion Eyes, he's a KCPR DJ, he's awesome, and he waved at me from the passenger side of a car the other day while I was walking downtown. I'm sorry but by the time I stopped staring out into space about how I wanted to get home and take off my shoes and my pad lock necklace, I realized it was you that waved to me, and you had already driven off. Seriously when you run while wearing a pad lock necklace it gives you a weird bruise on your chest. Shoes with holes in them make your feet hurt and makes them dirty real fast. I realize I'm a dork.
Anyway, his band's cool and they played at the SLO Art Center a while ago, and unbeknownst to me the concert was being filmed. Charlie put this video of me dancing like your dad drunk at a wedding with Tony on his myspace like any person. Seriously, if a tiny crazy person was dancing like that you'd put it up somewhere and laugh too. Also I have to say... TONY! Why did you leave! My BFF! You were so awesome at doing the P Cuts! By the way Ted rocks the shit dancing in the video with his Yoda back pack!

Check out Lion Eyes. Lion Eyes is also apart of Acid Fortress records, and I already meantioned their concert at the SLO Art Center for all the bands that are apart of this fine record company, so I'll plug them too...and Tony's band Boujitsu...which is also with Acid Fortress.
http://www.myspace.com/castcaste
http://www.myspace.com/thenewboujitsu
http://www.myspace.com/acidfortress

No comments:

Post a Comment