Friday, May 21, 2010

Pickles and Geoff Set List Jan 27, 2010

The Microphones - "The Pull
Best Coast - "The Sun Was High (So Was I)"
Harlem - "Beautiful & Very Smart"
Follow That Bird - "The Ghosts That Wake You"
The Slits - "Typical Girls"
The Cramps - "I Can't Hardly Stand It"
Dadfag - "Down Baby"
Magik Markers - "Taste"
Efterklang - "Mirador"
The American Analog Set - "Weather Report"
Zola Jesus - "Clay Bodies"
Joy Division - " Transmission"
Mattress - "Eldorado"
Aphex Twin - "Heroes Symphony (David Bowie and Philip Glass)"
Lightning Bolt - "The Sublime Freak"
Sonic Youth - "Plastic Sun"
Mission of Burma - "That's When I Reach For My Revolver"
Shining - "21st Century Schizoid Man"
Burning Witch - "Tower Place"
At The Drive In - "One Armed Scissor"
Fela Kuti - "Shakara"
Kissing Party - "I Just Want To Get Out of This Body"
The Thermals - "A Pillar of Salt"
Michael and The Mumbles - "Don't You Call"
Julie Doiron - "Spill Your Lungs"
Laura Veirs - "July Flame"
Another Girl - "Do You Want Me To"
Tijuana Panthers - "Crew Cut"
Coachwhips - "When I Go"
All - "Dot"

No comments:

Post a Comment