Saturday, May 22, 2010

KCPR Pledge Drive 2010




KCPR's pledge drive 2010 is coming at you. It will be this Monday, which is May 24th. If there are any last minute pledges just give me a jingle! I appreciate all the things Nick, Russell, and I have gotten from all the companies and we will be promoting them live on air during the drive. I will list below some of the companies that donated to the pledge drive. If you were not listed please contact me.




- The Hemp Shack donatated 2 bottles of hemp lotion, 2 hemp wallets, and an edible candle


- Boo Boo Records gave Russell a gift basket of stuff that I haven't seen (Thanks to everyone that works there, you're all cool friends)


Get music from them because I do and I'm a DJ. That information alone merits me to tell you what to do.


- California Blonde donated a lava lamp (Special thanks to Joy and Barbara, owners of California Blonde)


I got so many cute dresses there! DRESSES! I FUCKING LOVE DRESSES! FANCY FANCY DRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


- Rosemary's Healing Massage donated various treatments


- Country Culture Yogert donated some gift certificates


- San Luis Art Supply donated an awesome amount of art supplies (Special thanks to Neil, owner of San Luis Art Supply. Thank you so much for letting me see your Darby Crash autograph and for letting me touch Darby's gun lighter.) Ask Neil about his badass band!!!


- Woodstock's Pizza donated a ton of gift certificates (Thanks to the awesome staff that knows me as a usual)


- The Hep Kat donated a gift certificate (Special thanks to Terry, owner of The Hep Kap. Thanks for always dressing me up well and all spiffy.)


Terry wanted me to tell you all that she sells clothes from...


Stop Staring


Lux de Ville


Lucky 13


Sailor Jerry


Bettie Page


and Trophy Queen


I personally have a lot of stuff from her from Lucky 13 and Bettie Page.


- The Palm Theatre donated 2 movie passes and a Palm Theatre magnet (Special thanks to everyone that works there. I've had tons of fun with you all.) Make sure you go to the next Palm Wednesday or I'll cut off your arms, then how will you drive? I want you to answer me! How?!!!


...


I would like to thank all the people that gave me stuff while dressed like this. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment