Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween '10 part 2

This is the rest of the of the Halloween extravaganza!


The side of Adam and Mike's head. I can see Tosh, and Mary Jane as a goth .


Tosh in the hat.


Someone's Miguel for Halloween.


SLObos were a popular costume this year. Nice touch on being faux preggers.


Vietnam vet?

Mike in the red hat, Amber is platinum blonde, and Steve Dave in green.


The Lodge in full swing. Like a penis windmillin' it!


Mike is a weird uncle for Halloween, and Steve Dave is Steve Dave.

This is Steve Dave, Tommy, Liz, and Preston covering The Decendants.


Is Trevor the man version of Sean Young's character in Ace Ventura? Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn!!!


Miguel is chillin'


The Lodge got some new shit painted on the walls.


Miguel, and Preston on drums.

MICKEY'S!

Shit's rough


Garland as a hobo clown and Mike.


"I am Tommy, hear my roar"


Natalie as Steve Zissou, Carlos as Kurt Cobain, and Liz as Frankie (The Lodge cat). Steve's shreaddin'.


Liz is slappin' da bass.


Tommy fuckin' shit up.


Mosh pit!

Art on The Lodge walls



Is the only life

Zach is a hilbilly

I'm taking a picture of him taking a picture.


Zach and Eric.


Who took a picture of my ass?


Zach...another Zach


That's right Zach is a member of the SS for Halloween. Don't worry, it get's better.


Zach found a zombie Nazi.


It looks like I'm going to punch Zach. I'm going to use this to impress some jew boys. That's right, I'm the bear jew!

Dustin staring at our conversation.


Tee is confused because she doesn't know weather Zach is actually a Nazi, or if she's just hallucinating.


I'm just going to assume we're talking about the 'Broken Water' show the night before. Some chick got pissed at Zach's costume and started talking about white privilege, and how she knows about stuff because she's a librarian. What the fuck? Well, his goal was to offend and he did. The joke's on her since Tee's black and I'm Mexican.


Michael turns his back on me. Naboo!!!

I can feel the daggers you're staring.


Dustin and Zach

No costume? Dustin was Lady Gaga last year. I have admit that he won me over even though I fucking hate Lady Gaga.

Adam as Ozzy Osbourne.


This is what it's like being my height at a concert.


Dennis' default face.

Eric and Kaleb

Dennis and Ry (or as Adam calls her, Ray J)


Alisia and Kaleb, and that's the back of Tosh's head.

Sarah is the crazy cat lady.


Ryan with his sweet chops.


Geoff is hiding from the truth!


That I was his trainee!!!

Elise does her impression of a stoned skeleton.

That's how you do it!


Greg is a SLObo. He has a cardboard sign that says he needs money too.


Greg, you need money like I need a tripod...sometimes...right now!

Greg, why do you always look high?


Eric, close and personal


Yeah, it's that scary.


JOSH! I have missed your ginger beard. I can't live on Scott's alone!


Eric is probably talking about how his mom is an astrologer. What's your sign?


Is it hazy in here?

Yeah it is.


Black Sabbath for hobo life!


Bite the head off a bat!!!


It's okay, they're probably just fighting.

As my grandpa would say "Where did all these people come from? Don't you have jobs?"


Tommy is the true American in the crowd.


Rainbow Person covers Black Sabbath.


Crowd covered in booze.


Satan!


Smoke crack and worship some guy named Stan I guess.


Sabbath Bloody...holy fuck, Christian's bleeding.


Christian's probably the 2nd shortest person in the pit along with Amber. I'm the shortest!

Amazingly enough, Christian carried me across town during Broadfest.


Shit just got real.


Then everone backed off because no one wants a fucked up costume.


...and everyone was drunk.


Every year has the pictures of blackness.


...and absolutely nothing.

I should have painted Dennis green, then he could be the guy on cans of green beans.

It's cool, I'm just going to follow you to the bushes and take pictures of you peeing.


Parts of Sarah and Tee's faces.


This was my favorite part of the night!!!


When I blacked out. Joking.


We turned The Lodge into a whore house and had an orgy.


What really happened was Dustin and Ryan dressed up as Devo with some of their friends.


Then we had the orgy. Not.


Ryan is Bob 1 I'm assuming.


I was so happy that I sang along to all the songs. I was up front jumping and screaming. I'm a good Spud!


Unfortunately, it was bought to our attention that they worked harder on their costumes then on practicing the songs. It was still fucking fun.


They played "Satisfaction", "Uncontrollable Urge", "Girl U Want", "Gut Feeling", and "Jocko Homo" in that order. They were shut down because they wouldn't stop playing "Joko Homo" and were getting crazy. It was awesome! I wish the set list was longer.


Sweet guitars.

Going for the lesser known Devo costume. Used in their early days, it was only featured in the "Jocko Homo" music video.


Are we not men?


We are a bulge in the pants apparently.


Dustin is Mark I suppose.


I have to admit that the drummer looks nothing like Alan Myers, which is funny in it's own esoteric way to me.


Dustin went from Lady Gaga to Mark Mothersbaugh. That is a master upgrade.


The feet of de-evolution.


God made man, but the monkey supplied the glue.


We are Devo, D-E-V-O!

I've got a rhyme that comes in a riddle. *Oh hi oh* What's round on the ends and high in the midde? *OHIO* Dustin kept yelling are we not men even though the power was shut off. It was awesome. He got in people's faces for real. True Devo performance.


I remember talking to these people a long assed time about something, but I can't remember what I was talking about.


Yeah guys, no posers! You have to actually be the thing you're dressing up for on Halloween. I'm actually Ramona Flowers, and this guy is actually Taylor Swift.


So we all packed in a kitchen to hear Taylor Swift covers. That was my cue to leave. I'm not going to jam in a tight space to listen to music I don't even like. Sorry guy, you should have been Henry Rollins or David Bowie.


It's party time at Dennis' house now! Now let's take a bunch of pictures that make no sense.


There he is, just lurking.


Wha?

Is that a beer in your pocket, or are you just drunk? Wait, that didn't come out right.


Is this a statement on Pink Floyd or something?


Yeah, being drunk is kind of like Vertigo, plus you make terrible decisions.


This is how the mice see the kitchen.


Do you remember how the aliens in 'V' ate Guinea Pigs?


Yeah, it's kind of like that...


Then I made that screatch the aliens from 'Invasion of the Bodysnatchers' made.


I was like this and she was like that and it was like, whatever!


What the fuck is so funny?


We couldn't stop laughing that night.


What the fwack?


Sleepy time


Denny in his natural habitat.

Dennis is hammered

Long night

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna need to wash my eyes out with soap after seeing all of that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sure sensitive. I took out all the pictures of people flashing their dicks at me.

    ReplyDelete