Monday, November 15, 2010

And Yet More Christmas Card Ideas

June Cleaver gonna shoot a bitch


Mr. Ed Sufin' USA



The funny part is that my cousin had a wedding like this in the 80s.

This guy is what I call a radass, he's a badass and rad! I know what my new hairstyle is going to be.

Smoking a cigarette too eh?

The wood panelling and 70s orange curtains remind me of my childhood. It's looks just like my house when I was little!


He loves his dog as much as he loves his majestic mullet.

Lazers and cats!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's going on in this photo, but I bet it's fun. Something tells me they killed and ate that bird after they took that photo.

Fuck, I didn't know being a Stewardess was so demanding. I thought you just had to know how to blow the pilot while he's flying the plane.

This is like if Jonas Venture and Howard Stark made their world of tomorrow like 50 years ago.

The basketball hoops are what really make the romantic atmosphere that drive awkward teens to their brief first sexual experience. Oh the disappointment.

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So bound my hands, then throw me on the floor and show me that you like me.

Zanzibar? Wasn't that a Billy Joel song? And what the hell is a Mexican hayride!!!? I asked my family, they don't know. There were no regular hayrides in the old country.

I'll give one of you a straw penny to say "Please sir, can I have some more," and do it like you mean it damn it!




No comments:

Post a Comment