Thursday, November 11, 2010

This Year's Christmas Card Ideas

Keith Richards and Brian Jones


Keith Richards and Charlie Watts


Keith Haring

Keith Haring Art



The graffiti on the window in the stairwell by KCPR.


Johnny Rotten

Johnny Cash and June Carter

John Lennon and Brian Epstein





John Lennon

Joey Ramone and a cat


Joan Baez painting on Time.

Jimmy Page


This is the most festive thing ever!

Jean-Michel Basquiat painting. Nothing says Christmas like a French painter that OD'd on heroin.


Jayne Mansfield and Church of Satan founder, Anton LaVey


Jason Schwartzman - my celebrity crush


Jane Fonda

Janine Melnitz painting


Jane Asher as a child


James Bond plays it safe



I dream of droids


Iggy Pop, Nancy Spungen, and David Bowie.


Iggy Pop and Debbie Harry



Iggy Pop and David Bowie


Iggy Pop. He's dreaming of a red christmas, obviously.


This should piss off the family. I might be awkward for all my jewish friends to get a holiday card like this though.


Henry Miller playing ping pong with a naked chick


RoboCop beard


Boba Fett beard


Hellboy beard

Hawaiian Honeycreeper




Saturday morning Christmas

Louise Brooks



Greta Garbo


Grace Slick

Grace Slick and Janis Joplin








Goldie Hawn


Goldfinger

Ginger Rogers
Gloria Talbott. I'm screaming of a white Christmas. Fuck you if it doesn't make sense.


Gilda Radner and Gene Wilder

Gilda Radner and John Belushi


Easter came so early, it's Christmas

Ghost World. I've gone into adult stores, and none have a Batgirl mask or anything else remotely as cool. What the hell Thora Birch!

Gene Wilder and Mel Brooks (I mainly want this as my Christmas card so Mel Brooks can look like he's yelling at my aunt while Gene Wilder makes bedroom eyes at me - he is my celebrity crush).


Gary Busey family


Finding the satellites of Jupiter is so festive.

Freddie Mercury and one of his cat.

Faye Dunaway


Frances Farmer. Christmas for the mental patient.


Elvis Presley and Sophia Loren


Elvis Costello


Elvira


Eli Cash


Edith Head


Edith Shain


D'arcy Wretzky drinking.

Dagon James


This guy is really cute. I found this picture on some blog. Tell me who this is!


Church of Lushotology.

Christy Bush photography.



A dumb whore with a great album.



Bebe Buell and Stiv Bators. People totally kiss like that.

2 comments:

  1. jean-michel basquiat was not french.

    he was born and raised in new york, his parents were haitian and puerto rican.

    ReplyDelete