Monday, November 15, 2010

It's My Dream House!

Because you're not in it


I always wanted a colorful washing machine with colorful towels neatly folded in a colorful shutter closet-like laundry room.


I want an office like this. It's bright, spacious, and the clock is build in the wall with no numbers. If you're too busy for numbers, then that's a busy no one can deal with.


I want my house to have ceilings as high as my personal library. If that's hard for you to understand, then I'll say that those things are as high as Snoop Dog [insert slang and some pop culture references here].


I love the curtains, the furniture, the bookcase, everything. The color scheme is wrong though.


I love the chair and the couch. I always wanted some indiscernible instument nailed to the wall of my living room.


I love these cabinets, and the intercom that looks like it came from 'Lost in Space'.




I want that cool lamp, as well as a sweet green room that some hot chick just hangs out in listening to records.


Again, color scheme is wrong, but if this picture was in black and white I'd be on board. I want to have Alice from The Brady Bunch in my kitchen too!


I want a house that's virtually impossible to make. I can dream. I can change some things about the house to make it work. Don't rain on my parade!


I too long for outdated technology in my house


I want my own Venture Compound.


I want a washing machine and dryer that are yellow. I also want some filthy boy coming into my house and fucking up my clothes. "Who told you that you could touch me!!!!?"


Color scheme....always wrong!!! Although I like how folky it is and the space. Yay! A stereotypical little girl!


Low cost? Magic dream kitchen? A cute geeky husband with glasses that is secure enough with his masculinity to wear an apron? Fuck yes! Ah, elder abuse seems so chipper in this picture.


It's everything I need in a kitchen! A washer, dryer, refrigerator, other kitchen stuff. Just install a device that takes the baby out of my whom and I'll never leave this damn room again! *sarcasm*


Seriously, I want a cute kitchen like June Cleaver.


Were people color blind circa 1960? That doesn't explain wood furniture in this. I love the green! Everything would look so quaint in green.


I want to live in a glass house so people can stare at me sitting at my breakfast nook eating Sugar Smacks with Red Bull and Rock Star replacing the milk.
The benefit of having a glass house is that your husband will never masturbate during the day, and neither will you (this sound like some Bizarre advice from a housewife).

No comments:

Post a Comment