Friday, November 26, 2010

Found Pictures

There are a lot of pictures in here that I thought I lost when I was 17, some others are just some pictures of people I found. I know what your saying "Aren't you like 12?" This is completely untrue. I am 15 pretending to be at least 18, that way you don't feel bad about yourself.


These are the highlights of being 17 (these highlights haven't changed).

Why is Jesus angry? Wrath is one of the 7 deadly sins.




Anita Pallenberg (I think I have a copy of this last one)



Married to the sea


Stiv Bators and Bebe Buell


I made this as a joke for some reason


This is such a great representation of my people.I don't know what the fuck this is

Ah yes! Badgers were quite popular on the internet circa 2003. Back in the day we used to talk about poking them on 4chan. We also had this strange ritual called hamster dance. You damn kids think you're so fucking cool because you discovered lol cats in '07.


Ah, the internet. I think I'm going to type in leet today to piss everyone off. L337 !$ @w3$()m3!


I forgot about these photos, but I'm not sure if I've posted them before. They are shitty photos of proof that I'm a bad driver.




I'm tempted to do this.


Where do I get dummies like this?


Where do I get rid of dummies like this? I did this based on a Barbara Kruger piece I saw. I love Barbara Kruger!!!


I'll have what she's having


The last supper if it was a black light poster of a concert at The Fillmore in '69. Apparently Jesus had the last supper in California and invited Spider-man, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Captain America, Thor, Superman, Batman, and Santa Claus. That seems historically accurate.


I think this was a chick that's a Star Trek groupie. I'm dead serious.




Radiohead


Zander Schloss and my friend James


James and I went to a Circle Jerks concert in Jan of '08


...and here are the bad photos




James and me at Circle Jerks

James took this picture of me a couple of months later at the Guttermouth show. Dandy!


My cousin Kenny and his boyfriend Wayne came and visited me (like they often do). Kenny took this picture of Wayne wearing a dress with me. Why did I wear those glasses? LATFH.


This mannequin is so happy to be pregnant.


Kenny and Dwayne at the Gay Pride parade in Venice Beach


My cousin Sandy

My cousin Alex

2 comments:

  1. Jesus is angry because the dealers are selling stuff from his dad's house. Which, I think, is fair enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus looks totally badass with a fist in the air.

    ReplyDelete