Friday, November 26, 2010

The Women of DC

Cir-El, the future daughter of Lois Lane and Superman. She refers to herself as Supergirl.




Star Sapphire AKA Jillian Pearlman. Other Star Sapphires have been Deborah Camille Darnell, Carol Ferris, and long time Star Sapphire, Dela Pharon. Star Sapphire can't stop fucking with Green Lantern.


Misfit AKA Charlotte Gage-Radcliffe

I know Aquaman is the least popular of the superheroes, but he did bag Mera.




Current Silk Spectre, Laurie Juspeczyk




The 1st Silk Spectre, Sally Jupiter.


Phantom Lady AKA Stormy Knight. Phantom Lady was Sandra Knight's long time alter ego as well. Dee Tyler was also Phantom Lady for a while.




Jade AKA Jennifer-Lynn Hayden. She is the daughter of the Alan Scott Green Lantern. I think I know what my Halloween costume is going to be next year!




Mary Marvel AKA Mary Batson

Zatanna AKA Zatanna Zatara. I Love Zatanna!!!





Cheetah AKA Barbara Ann Minerva. Pricilla Rich, Deborah Domaine, and Sebastian Ballesteros have also been Cheetah.


Big Barda AKA Barda Free




Hawkgirl AKA Kendra Saunders. Shiera Hall was also Hawkgirl at one point.


Is it just me or is Hawkwoman almost identical to Hawkgirl?


Hawkwoman AKA Shayera Hol. The Hawkwoman costume was also donned by Shayera Thal and Sharon Parker.


This freaky thing would be a more believable Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman if it weren't for those goat legs!


Lois Lane. She may not be a super hero, but I don't care. Lois Lane is memorable for her long lasting romance with the man of steel. She's also fucking insane in her own comic. She was always trying to reveal Superman's secret identity and pushing marriage on him. Has anyone told you to chill the fuck out?


Harley Quinn AKA Harleen Quinzel. I LOVE Harley Quinn





This chick is the best Harley Quinn ever.


I don't put it past Harley Quinn to make out with posters of The Joker and Poison Ivy.


Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are BFFs



Poison Ivy AKA Pamela Isley. I <3>


Black Canary AKA Dinah Lance. Dinah Drake was one time the Black Canary as well. Black Canary is one of my favorites.



Black Canary and Green Arrow


Starfire AKA Koriand'r



Raven


Power Girl AKA Karen Starr AKA Kara Zor-El, is the Earth Two version of Supergirl. Power Girl is one of my favorites.


Power Girl has some huge tits. Who remembers that thread that went around the internet involving Power Girl? It was a comic that was taken out of context. It was Power Girl talking about how she doesn't have a symbol and that's why there's a hole in the chest in her costume. She said she wanted to wait until she found the right symbol. She was talking to Superman and she asked him to help her find her sign. What she said is something along the lines of "Superman, help me fill my hole." That was hilarious when I was 15.






Batwoman AKA Kathy Kane. Batwoman is awesome because she's a lesbian!


The Huntress AKA Helena Bertinelli. Helena Wayne, daughter of Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne on Earth Two during Crisis on Infinate Earths, was also The Huntress at one time.


The many costumes of Supergirl. Supergirl AKA Linda Lee Danvers AKA Kara Zor-El.


Helen Slater as Supergirl. I really loved this movie when I was little even though it was really cheesy. I fell out of a window when I was 7 trying to transform into Supergirl.


Wonder woman now and then


Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman AKA Princess Diana of Themyscira. Has anyone wondered why Wonder Woman wasn't taller? She's an Amazon! I used to watch this show after swim practice when I was 10. I'd spin around my living room trying to become Wonder Woman to no avail. The high you get after spinning around a lot is so awesome, you think you really could be Wonder Woman.


Wonder Girl AKA Cassandra Sandsmark. Donna Troy used to be known as Wonder Girl before she became her own vigilante.



Batgirl AKA Barbara Gorgon. Later Helena Bertinelli, Cassandra Cain, Charlotte Gage-Radcliffe, and Stephanie Brown. Poor Barbara Gordon, she became Oracle because apparently The Joker isn't afraid to shoot a bitch.



Old Catwoman costume


New Catwoman costume. Catwoman AKA Selina Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment