Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween '10

Tee and Debra, with Christin in the corner.


Don't make that face, you know Mickey's taste like pee.


Tristan is sad because he was cut off. No more booze!


Trevor has an epic stache!

Trevor is a Black Sabbath roadie. He looks like Geezer Butler.


Jaimie and Taylor


Christian looks like he's going to church.


Baby got back.


Carlos Cobain


No more pictures!


Amber as Drako Malfoy.


Mikey as....a wild cat?


Alisia as Mike Tyson.


Julia as a bee.


Me as a dumbass.


Ruben

Sarah as Minnie Mouse.

Matt Miller is himself again for Halloween.


Sorry I burped in your face. I didn't mean to make everything smell like the leftover food in the kitchen.

Team Zissou!

Sorry I punched you in the face Debra. Shit gets intense in the mosh pit.


Christian comes back with upside down crosses and a pentagram in blood smeared on himself. He did it himself with the help of a mirror. That's why he has 222 on his chest instead of 666. He's 1/3 evil.




Pillars!


As Officer Dangle.


Of The Reno Sheiff's Department.


Josh covers The Misfits while dressed as Rocky.


Fuck yeah! He played "Skulls" and "Halloween". I wish he played "Vampira".


Shit's getting packed.

I want your skull!


I need this guy's skull!


Fuck it, you all have to give me your skull.


I had an emotional moment remembering middle school with Tee. Remember when The Misfits was every punk's favorite band at our school?

Conjoined Twins for Halloween


OMFG SUPER CLOSE UP!

OMG IT'S SO CLOSE!


I got yo face!


I love how we look like fish that you find at the bottom of the ocean in this picture. I call Angler Fish!

This is so DIY artsy that I have to photoshop Thurston Moore in this while reading Pitchfork.


I got an extra tampon.


I guess it is always sunny in Philadelphia. Wait, but I'm not in...it's night. Fuck it, I'm happy, and your taking acid in Zach's trailer.

Shoe


Preston's a pinata I guess.


Adam...the other Adam is a caterpillar.


Since when do caterpillars wear eyeliner? You were told lies from Robert Smith!


Eric kind of looks like Santa Claus, which is what he's supposed to be, but he looks more like Dan Aykroyd when he was in a Santa suit in 'Trading Places'.


Aaron


That's how short I am.


JOSH!


I don't have any spare change.


I just wanted a Red Rider BB Gun! I didn't want to be assaulted by a department store Santa.


Liz is dressed as Frankie, nub tail and all.


Adam gave me that face all night. It failed to come to mind that he might be having a stroke.


Tommy was rich for Halloween. I think he should have been Neil Hamburger.


Steve Dave!


STEVE DAVE!!!


Kelsie is an elementary school teacher. You know come to think of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment