Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's My Birthday - I Feel Like Ass

For my birthday I went with Tee and Chelsea to a nightclub. I got in for free because I was dressed like a kitty.


The nightclub was kind of lame. I went and danced, but I was just a jackass really. We all sat on the pattio making fun of people.


There were nothing but skanks, furries, and raver kids. I felt pretty out of place.

RAWR


I went out again for my birthday and I just kind of fucked with people.

What did I even do that day?

I was with Tee and I jumped on a bed in a showroom at a furniture store. Totally didn't get caught.

I went to a concert at 2007 with Tee. Boys Life!

I had fun. Letting the good times roll.





Do I look like Joan Jett yet?




I'm punk as fuck!

Bleh

Dr. Jones and I had fun in the bathroom at one point.











Now, the main course. "The Birthday Party" - Nick Cave should have been there. You can't come Robert Shaw, I know for a fact you fuck around with sharks. I am not cool with that! I fucking hate sharks.

I had a big awesome birthday party, and I dressed like an idiot.

Happy birthday to me!





Not only did I paint my face, I made this sweet garbage bag dress.


Nothing's more radical wicked awesome then bell bottom tights.





Christian showed up dressed like a dork. Naruto, bleh. I feel like Naruto is the sign of when I'm going to get uncomfortable in the conversation and question if the person I'm talking to is in high school still.

Christian gave me a cool drawing he did. YAY!


Jason showed up in his LARPing outfit and LARPing gear. So awesome.

Jason gave me Ghost World, the comic. Fuck yes!


We totally LARPed.


LARPING!

Christian looks like he's 15. All the more to feel uncomfortable when I see him with a beer. He just looks so little.


Tee was waiting for the action.

Everyone smoked in the kitchen. Now our food tastes like cloves.


Dennis!


Chelsea!

Extreame Closeup!


We found this cat outside, and I named him Bosco. Bosco Eugene Pickles.


That is the scariest cat ever.

I love him!

Nate and Dr. Jones


Dan dressed up like Dr. Who. Awesome!



Dan, I'm going to be honest. You were too grabby that night. You might want to consider pacing yourself the next time you drink. Nothing is more awkward when you're getting hugged too much by Dr. Who. That scarf is intimidating in person.

Megan!

Bryce!


Mikey showed up with the greatest surprise ever!


He got this dress that belonged to a woman who was in a sex cult and wore it to the party.

...and I got to have it for my birthday!


Matt!

Laramie!

Megan sat on my lap. I hope she didn't feel my boner.

Then Chelsea photo bombed me.


Chelsea, stop licking Tee!


Mikey looked awesome in the dress. So awesome, he could be in a sex cult.


I was carried out into the front yard at one point. Seriously, I was picked up by Megan and Bryce and carried out.

That's cigarette smoke. Keep it clean.

I ran around the house most of the party taking bad pictures, then I passed out at 10. People kept showing up to me face down in the living room. Awesome!


Dennis and Mikey were my DJs for the whole party. I'm just stoked that "Venus in Furs" was played.


"Shiny boots, shiny boots of leather." Smoke screen.

This is a pretty great picture.


Tee, Chelsea, and Me.


I got so much booze for my birthday. I bought 2 30 packs of beer, then I was given 3 bottles of wine, a bottle of Disaronno, a bottle of Limoncello, a bottle of Jagermeister, a bottle of Bailey's, a handle of vodka, a handle of Bacardi, a handle of Captain, and there was a keg next door. There was nothing left in the morning.


Party Time, Excellent.


God damn it Dennis!

Dennis passed out around the same time as me, but he was wasted. Dennis had a shot for every beer he drank.


This was the smoking room. It's really the laundry room, but our laundry just smells like ass, so we made it into a full time smoking room. Part time laundry room, part time smoking room seemed like a good idea at the time.


I wanted to play "All Tomorrow's Parties," but it wasn't tomorrow yet.


The beers went fast. There were a lot of people. I wish I took more pictures and see/meet them all. There were a lot of people I didn't know there.


Don't give me that face. Get the puss off your face!


I accidentally put my finger over the flash.


At one point there were people I didn't even know coming into the house and drinking.

I wasn't even aware of people coming into the house. Like Adam here came in through the back way and scared the shit out of me.

He left after having a beer, and from this picture, I'm assuming after smoking crack.


Josh, where's your mohawk?


Aww, Megan's on the rebound.

JT, why couldn't The Night Howls play at my birthday?

Awesome picture bro.

That's not nice, Andrew.


Laramie again. We were all in the hall dancing to Daft Punk and drawing on the walls.

Then this happened

Things just got nuts. I'm tiny, people pick me up.


Here are the drawings!






Tonguing the shit out of that art.


Blacked out my phone number. You can't call me.



Who the fuck are these people and why are they at the party?

I think they were friends of my friends or people from the party next door.


Like who is this guy, seriously?


Scott wearing a wig! Scott made me a hemp bracelet.


More terrible photos.


This stove got really gross by the end of the night. I think someone threw up or spilt wine and food on the stove.


YAY SIMON! Did I meantion he's my favorite jew? He has gone and cut off his hair because he's trying to not look like a Monchichi. He's still Simonchichi.


This is my Christmas card. I've already decided. Get your face out of my face!


JT had to put up with Simon and I in the backyard the whole night. I don't know why we decided to talk in the rain the whole time.


We were talking about Road House and the Kennedy Assasination! Simon, why did you stick that in your nose?


This is Zack, Emily, and Simon being awkward. Don't believe Simon is an awkward fuck?


Now, you believe. He thought he could hide his awkward silences and inability to make eye contact with a sweet beard. It is a sweet beard. Tee was a fan.


Ruben!


Zack!

Michael and Sarah dressed up!


Michael was a bee, I don't know what Sarah was, but I liked it.

YAY! Emily and Zack showed up. I hope Emily talked about her love for Charles Manson at my party, because I already got Dan to talk about Jesus.


Look at that fucked up floor.


Dennis has a nose ring. Dennis passed out and people drew on his face. When he woke up in the morning he had a swastika, a penis, and other things on his face. I woke up with shit drawn on my hand with a paint marker. It still won't come off.


Miguel!


Steve Dave's back


I scared the shit out of Steve Dave.


These girls were probably laughing at me because I'm an idiot and I was dressed like a hobo.


Dr. What?


Seriously, who are you?


The wall we drew on.

On my actual birthday I went out with Kevin.


This happened.


Dinner was good. I had fun, but I'm very tired now.

3 comments: