Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Roller Skating!

I'm a roller skating freak.


I'm roller skating in my kitchen like an 8 year old.


The googly eyes strike again.


...and again


...and again


When I was on my way to the roller rink I found this. The only thing this crew does is loiter and maybe take their vitamins together.


Look at my bruise I got when I fell down in the rink yesterday. I named him Bruno and drew a smiley face on it. He's such a happy bunch of broken blood vessels.


YAY!

It's kind of raining.

Kind of looks like snow. I wish it would snow!

I pretended to be Olivia Newton John from 'Xanadu' and Linda Blair from 'Roller Boogie'. Yes on the cheesiness!

Close up of the action.


I try to cover myself up as much as possible because I don't want to be compaired to Heather Graham as Rollergirl in Boogie Nights. I'm not here to turn anyone on, and if anything, I'll just turn you off.


I flail my arms around while I roller skate.


Yeah, I'm cool, fuck off.


This is only one of many blurred pictures.


Tee took a close up picture of her face because she's crazy.


I look so evil. Can I be in a Herschell Gordon Lewis film? Maybe I'll just join a rollerball team and kill people on skates. I hope I can be on a team with James Caan, because if I'm stuck with LL Cool J I'm going to be pissed.


It's a wonderful life, Mr. Potter!


I feel like Gene Kelly in 'It's Always Fair Weather,' except I can't tap dance on my roller skates.

Broadway on skates.


I thought I would hide my blue hair so I wouldn't look like Ramona Flowers.


LIGHTS! I'm burning!


I'm surprised I didn't totally eat shit because the court was slick like oil. The court's new name is Slick Rick. It'd be really funny if right after Tee took this picture, I slipped and fell.


One time someone said I looked like Ellen Page, so this isn't helping is it? As long as I get to be Kitty Pryde.

This is the life.


Here's the place I injure myself. It's all in hopes I can be in roller derby, and if I can't do that, then I'll just open up a 70s inspired roller disco. I miss our old roller rink.

This is what my aunt gets for taking bad pictures on our trips. She gets more pictures of herself on my blog. Seriously, all my pictures at Thanksgiving 2 years ago had her thumb in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment