Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Found Pictures and New Pictures

I have blue hair like an old woman.


Blue Velvet, Blue Bayou (Roy Orbison), Blue Lagoon, Blue's Clues, Blues Brothers, Baby's in Black, I'm feeling Blue (The Beatles), Blue Movie (Andy Warhol), Pokemon Blue, Blues (music genre), Rhapsody in Blue (George Gershwin), Kind of Blue (Miles Davis), Blue (Joni Mitchell), Blue (The Jayhawks), Blue Oyster Cult, Blues In The Night (song), Blue (Billie Joe Armstrong's guitar), Blue (The Smashing Pumpkins), Blue (Kevin Ayers), Behind Blue Eyes (The Who), Blue Monday (New Order), It's All Over Now, Baby Blue (Bob Dylan), Milk Cow's Calf Blues (Bob Dylan), Talkin' Hava Nagiliah Blues (Bob Dylan), Talkin' Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues (Bob Dylan), Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues (Bob Dylan), Worried Blues (Bob Dylan), North County Blues (Bob Dylan), Black Crow Blues (Bob Dylan), Subterranean Homesick Blues (Bob Dylan), Outlaw Blues (Bob Dylan), Tombstone Blues (Bob Dylan), Just Like Tom Thumb Blues (Bob Dylan), Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again (Bob Dylan), Paranoid Blues (Paul Simon), Blue Days, Black Nights (Buddy Holly), Basin Street Blues (Peggy Lee), Blue Suede Shoes (Elvis Presley and Carl Perkins), Blue Velvet (Bobby Vinton), Blue On Blue (Bobby Vinton), Bluebird (Paul McCartney), Blue Orchid (The White Stripes), Blue Angel (Roy Orbison), Blue Angel (Cyndi Lauper's old band), Mr. Blue Sky (Electric Light Orchestra), Baby Blue (Badfinger), Tangled Up In Blue (Bob Dylan), Forever In Blue Jeans (Neil Diamond), Song Sung Blue (Neil Diamond), Bullet The Blue Sky (U2), Blue (Alice In Chains), Blue Kiss (Jane Wieldlin), Evertime I think of you I feel shot right through with a Bolt of blue (Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order), Blue's the colour of the sky in the morning when we rise (Colours by Donovan), Am I Blue (Bobby Vinton), Crystal Blue Persuasion (Tommy James and The Shondells), Electron Blue (R.E.M.), Shocking Blue (band), Blue Moon (song), Blue Christmas (Elvis Presley), Blue Morning, Blue Day (Foreigner), Blue Computer (Prince), Blue River (Elvis Presley), My Blue Heaven (Fats Domino), Blueberry Hill (Fats Domino), Venus in Blue Jeans (song), Blue Dress (Depeche Mode), For Yer Blues (The Beatles), Summertime Blues (The Who and Eddie Cochran), Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash), Wild Women Don't Get The Blues (Ida Cox), Dyin' Crap Shooter's Blues (Blind Willie McTell), Backwater Blues (Bessie Smith), Police Dog Blues (Blind Blake), Viola Lee Blues (Grateful Dead), Blue Jean Blues (ZZ Top), Bell Bottom Blues (Derek and The Dominos/Eric Clapton), Blue Sunday (The Doors), Your Blue Room (U2), Pale Blue Eyes (The Velvet Underground), Dupree's Diamond Blues (Grateful Dead), Papa Gene's Blues (The Monkees), The Blue Danube (Johann Strauss), Jimmy Olsen's Blues (Spin Doctors), Blue Da Ba Bee (Eiffel 65), Baby Blues, Blue Valentine (Tom Waits), Blue Valentine (movie), Icelandic Ultra Blue, Blue Moon, Russian Blue, Blue Whale, Blue Shark. I'm done now.

This picture looks uncomfortable. My aunt was unhappy that I took this picture because she hates pictures of herself.


Well that's too bad.


She will shit a brick if she ever finds out how to work a computer and somehow finds my blog.


More bowling shirt action!!!!


More earrings!!!


More this?!!!!


I feel like joining a bowling team.


I dyed my hair again!


There's a little man bowling on my lapel.


There was a radioactice bug on the wall. I am now Mothgirl!


MY HEAD IS GLOWING!!!


I'm concentrating because I'm in the process of peeing my pants.





This picture is Megan and I from our birthday celebration last year. Totally unrelated to the others, but I don't care.

Ry smoking


Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment