Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How To Dress Inappropriately At A Christmas Party

Tee Photo bomb


I put Christmas lights in my hair to be festive.


I'm so grumpy


Blur

So, probably not a great idea to put "Fuck Off!" on your name tag. I did it though.


Nylons ripped so bad that it doesn't even look like you have nylons on.


Bruno's still hanging out.


I added a friend for Bruno. It's starfish!


Happy Knee!


So crotchety...


Zombie T-Shirt, and the appearance of not wearing pants, or actually not wearing pants = Inappropriate Attire.


I love Shooting Zombies.

Tee doesn't notice that I'm giving her the googly stare. Just like you didn't notice my armpit hair until I pointed it out just now (you can see it stare you down).

I spy with my little eye the same things pointed out in the previous picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment