Monday, December 20, 2010

More Birthday Pictures

Josh



On my actual birthday, Kevin took me to go see Santa. Nothing says Christmas like sitting on Santa's lap while smelling, like booze, sweat, cigarettes, and other party favors.


My invitation

Mick Jaggs eats chumps like you for breakfast.

While cleaning the house, I found Jumanji!


Robin Williams wants your body.


I fell down and fucked up my back at the party.


YEAH JASON! I'm so happy. Too bad I fell asleep next to it and bent it up.


This is what Christian drew for me.


I don't know where that bottle of vodka came from.


...or that bottle of vodka.


Look at that mess.


That's the wino puke I was talking about. I want to know what happened there. Did I do that?


The needle and the damage done....bottle and the damage done.


If only Neil Young were at my party. There would still be a mess.


I forgot to add this picture of me sticking my face in Laramie's boobs. Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment