Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Have Made Dresses For The Future!


I'm sure if I can master shoes I could make a fortune off Imelda Marcos.

Cellophane dress with red fishnets. I'm dressing like how I did in middle school! It's because I'm wearing my middle school P.E. shorts and my old favorite accessory, GOGGLES! I wore goggles all the time until I was 15.









































Cellophane for the hoes. I reassure you that I was wearing something underneath.













My garbage bag dress and pink fishnets.


















Foil for all your ass chowder. Stop trying to look down my shirt, because you can't. All you can to is sit there with your dick in your hand....damn that was a bad expression. Fuck your life.








News paper dress. What happens when you create your own bad hair day? This. I had the funnies on my ass, Conan O'Brien on my hip, and a random football player on the other hip. I feel like my undergarments aren't that cool. Fuck it, cat shirt, orange fishnets, and candy cane socks are rad! I went to The Lodge and Trevor made my football player throw up blue. What? Too much blue raspberry 4Loko and Mad Dog? COME BACK 4LOKO!
































This is my 2nd foil dress. I wanted to wear the eye patch again so I can feel like Elle Driver or Molotov Cockteese. To be even more badass I wore my fake piercings and put a band-aid on my face for no reason. I'm such a badass with my tights that look like I was run over by a car and my Fender shirt on underneath my dress. My next step is to get a fake bald eagle tattoo on my arm and it says "Born To Be Wild" under it.





My first foil dress that got ripped up by some bros. God damn it!!! At least I had an equally confusing outfit on underneath. Hello two tone tights, Batman shirt, and middle school P.E. shorts. Don't question the eye patch!!!!



My bubble wrap outfit. I thought "What the hell, I'm putting foil on my face." I feel like RoboCop, and I even have handcuffs! I decided that I'd wear a chain, plaid pants, and my Bowie shirt to emulate the mismatched tendencies of a hobo.








4 comments:

  1. Your kind of a strange girl........... I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very long time ago. I'm an obese woman named Babs Johnson now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the garbage bag dress, it's really creative.

    ReplyDelete