Sunday, December 5, 2010

Non Stop Party

I'm ready for the Holidays


My aunt's bowling shirt from when she was on a bowling team in the 70s.



My fake assed pircings.

Hmmm

I am so fucking cool.

I found these grandma glasses at Retrofit downtown with Tee. LATFH!



This guy went all out on his lights.


Tee! She fucking hates this picture.


High five right god damn it!

I found the site for the next Olympics from Akira. Creepy.


Megan!


Parts of YOUR fucking face!
Textie Texie Texie

Lurch!


Scott (the other one)



Dennis...are you drunk again?


Dr. Jones! Dr. Jones! I call him Indy sometimes, or Mr. Jones like the 'Talking Heads' song or from "Ballad of a Thin Man" by Bob Dylan.











Andrew!


Scott looks like his face is imploding.


Ry (AKA Ray J)




For some reason I always look like I'm on drugs or I just saw a dancing bear


This picture of me makes me look like one of the dead people in 'The Sixth Sense'

Ry


Dennis

No surprise that there's a beer in Dennis' hand

Wha?

This reminds me of that story of the bat boy in one of those weird supernatural magazines.

This is how someone takes a picture while they're falling down.


He burped so loud that it scared the cat


In the midnight hour...


she cried more more more.


I look like I'm being born out of Dennis and Ryanna's brain


"Way to ruin a picture, Biba"


So Dennis is passing out, I look like a dead body, and Ryanna wants nothing to do with it.


Wayne's World: Extreame Close Up!!!!!


WHOA!!!!!


Whoa!!!


Looks like someone's going to puke


Cool party bro

No comments:

Post a Comment