Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yesterday, I Got A Little Random - Photos

Words can't do justice to what's going on.


That reminds me, I haven't seen Brazil in a long time.


That's too extreame of a close up.


Tee has been watching too much 'Walking Dead' with me.


Oh the horror, the humanity!


Fun with paper.

Post its can be used to make people think you are not sleeping during their Thanksgiving story.


Emil said that this reminds him of something out of a 'They Might Be Giants' video. Quick, text that to Scott. He loves 'They Might Be Giants'.


I'm cartoon dead.

I died and went to Cheap Thrills? Captain Nemo's?


So sad.


ERG!


This is probably Emil's favorite picture of himself.


...but this one's mine.


Emil, you're supposed to be working, not dying.


Aleister Crowley?

You better be careful, Jimmy Page is going to buy your house after you die.


Truely, the godfather of Satanism.



I'll let you in on a secret. Those aren't my real eyes.


Clearly.


I want my portrait painted like this.


My hair is almost perfect. I need MORE DYE!


I want it more blue black!

I am a rude girl. Your mother is ugly.


Is it just me or am I totally rocking the Marge Simpson look? Marge had a red necklace though.

...and if your friends can't dance then they're no friends of mine.

I'm not friends with myself then.


Someone got new tights. Hint: me. That wasn't really a hint.


My hair got fucked up by the fog! Now I look like a scene boy! GOD DAMN IT! CHOPPER FOUR CAN SEE THROUGH FOG!


I look like one of those baby dolls.


I obsess about my hair too much. I'm the Vince Noir of America. I'll admit that I don't know what's going on.

2 comments: