Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm A Badass!

PAINT!


Seriously, a year ago I got into a fight. After that happened I got kicked in the face in a mosh pit, and it was the same night.


Everytime I went out with my friends someone would think one of my guy friends beat up on me. It was funny. I should have just said yes to see if my friends would get beat up, but then I wouldn't have any friends.


These lovely photos were taken by Scott.


So badass.


This was the morning after it happened.


I look like a decrepit old woman.


Collateral damage done to my hand. Punching hurts.


I had a drawing of a moustache on my hand the night before. It faded. Pictures done by Cameron.

This was another incident. As you can see, my hair is orange. I haven't had orange hair in ages.

This is what happens when you put baby in a corner.

Skinned them good.

That didn't hurt too bad. Split lips are pretty common in fight club.

No comments:

Post a Comment