Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Found Pictures Through Time!

Dillon!


More sweet black eye action!



My eye was so swollen.

I cut the shit out of my eye. I still have a scar through my eyebrow.



I'm so stoked on life right now!


This is my favorite pictre of myself.


Cameron!


It should be noted that Cameron wears glasses now because when he was a kid he used to stare at the sun. It's true, he told me.


He just wanted to prove he can stare into the sun.


Dillion is a pro.


Moustachio!


This was my birthday last year.




When you have anxiety you pick at yourself until you don't notice you're missing a limb.


That's the collateral damage I was talking about in the previous blog post.


My birthday 2 years ago.



Yeah, that's my profile photo. Who cares if it's not new? You can't even tell!




I'm trying to be like Thom Yorke.



So, these pictures are about 2 years old. Can you tell? No, not at all...


This picture was taken like 3 years ago.





This is Mama Cat Elliot and Ashley. Sometimes Ashley disappears into the wooded area of the park at night. So every night I run into the park yelling "Ashley Ashley," then I am raped by trees.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT`S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. wht is rong with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black eye is what's wrong, but it's ok because I don't have it anymore. However my soul is still rotted out of my asshole.

    ReplyDelete