Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Today I Went Out and Had Fun

Can't stop the googly eye party.


Don't make my brown eyes blue.


I look like Harold Lloyd.


My badass piano neck tie.


80s Adam Ant face paint. I'm going retro today.


Goody Two Shoes.


Check out this super rad hiding place I found. It's my fort that Neal made for me in his shop. I'm the gnome of the Art Supply!


I feel like I'm 5 again, and I look like my kid sister in this picture. She likes to make this evil face that I'm sporting right now.


I'm a wicked awesome art troll!


I look like Danny DeVito as The Penguin in this picture. Wah wah wah! *penguin noises*


Welcome to my world. It's a fantacy land where my box is a car spaceship and I'm a cowboy firefighter astronaut. Wait...I was afraid of cars when I was little, and I wasn't too keen on being a firefighter. I was so all about astronauts, spaceships, and cowboys though.


I'm a tiny tiny girl in a big big box.


I'm trying to flap out. LIKE A PENGUIN!


Tee isn't terrified of the box because it doesn't swollow her whole like an animal.


Sharks chilling out with Conte Crayons.


I'm alright with these sharks, they don't scare me. That's fucking cool. Usually I hate the shit out of sharks. I hate sharks, I hate sharks, I FUCKING HATE SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate sharks.


Oh my god, this is so much fun. Now, not only do I look like a child, but I act like one too.


Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I'm flying on rainbows and soaring through the sky! I wish it was a unicorn made out of candy! As stupid as this sounds, it is fun...just like batminton (I fucking love batminton).


Look how happy I am. I want to make a commemorative card out of this, like the ones you get when you go visit Santa when you're 7.


Go Seabiscuit go! It could be Secretariat, I don't know. I just know my horse is a winner.


I'm racing my heart out. Everything's coming up roses, Ethel Merman! Look ma, no hands!


What a quaint picture of craziness. It's like the fair as a child and the hobo with Schizophrenia in one.


Look at me now, ma!


This thing might look like it's going fast, but it's going like -5mph. It's slow as fuck, but I make it look like a convincing race. I'm Speed Racer!


My grandpa has randomly said to me "He who writes on shithouse walls rolls his shit in little balls, he who reads these words of wit, eats these little balls of shit." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? When I asked him, he said "All queers are deaf."


An ass for an ass.


Ponies!

Not my best picture, duh.


"Silent Movie Era Idiot" is the title of this photo. I may call it "The Media Thirsts For Blood" to make it political, but that has nothing to do with the picture and I'm not that arrogant of an artist to do that.


Wow, my skirt barely gets me through this mess. Whatever, it's not that bad.


Egyptian dumbass.


I don't want to leave the pony!!!!!!!!!!!


I love you pony!


I think this is why I have Hoof and Mouth Disease now. I got to stop making out with barnyard animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment